Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mike Adras/Brian Katz gallery

Well, a lot of people told me they liked the Ken Bone Gallery. So, I've decided to do the Mike Adras/Brian Katz Gallery, of NAU and Sacramento State, respectively. And now, with real quotes...

Mike Adras, Northern Arizona

"Get yer hands in the ay-re...and Jack like you don't caay-ree..."

"I'm a T-Rex! RAAWRRR!"

"Out! OUT DAMNED VOICES!"

"Number 1...and don't you--wait, we are number 1, right?"

"Ayyyyy....do you know who you tawkin' to? Eh?"

"Oh come on, quit being all melodramatic and play dammit"

"Hey man...it's been good...you realize you're sweating and crying on my 3,000 dollar suit, right?"

"The voices are returning...need more Prozaaaaaa......."*blacks out*

"Hey, you guys ever hear about the Bengal who....aww, forget it. We're sucking so bad I can't even tell bad Idaho jokes..."

Brian Katz, Sacramento State

*Siiiighhh...."Guys, you're killing me here. Come on, I'm getting migraines just watching you."

"The play is self-explanatory, guys. Come on, the Big Sky can't suck THAT bad!?"

"HEY! You get your sorry ass back here and clean up my Coke you spilled you bastard!"

"Uhhh...this is...awkward..."

"Now, I recruited you to handle the rock. Are you doing that?" Player:"No coach, I will next time." Katz: "Yeah. 'Next time' will be at a JUCO school. Come on, get with the program already! This is Sac State, it isn't hard to play for us. Hell, with you it isn't hard to play AGAINST us!"

"One more statement like that and I'll make sure you'll be back at wherever the hell I recruited you from"

"Well, we're coming together as a team...and we're bonding...and...uhhh...wow...say, would you like to come to my office for some off-the record uhh...statements?"

"Oh come OOONNN...just because the reporter was YOUR wife...how the hell was I supposed to know?!"

"God, what is with you guys? You can't play D-1, you have bad attitudes...and...and...hey, WHAT the hell is tattooed on your arm?!"

I hope I don't get sued or reprimanded. Lolz

No comments: