Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cultural Awareness: Portland State (Ken Bone Edition)

*Due to the time constraints of being a student, rugby union player, part-time worker/full time ladies' man, I will post cultural awareness of Portland State/Eastern Washington tomorrow or Sunday, or maybe they will go the way of the Achaemenids and remain unknown. Who knows, really? In its stead, I will post a gallery of Ken Bone, the highly acclaimed coach of the Portland State Vikings with actual quotes from the great man*

And now, for your enjoyment and edumacational opportunitah...the Ken Bone Gallery, complete with actual quotes from the best in the Big Sky next to THE Joe O'Brien



"They call me Bone...Ken Bone..."

"Just don't f**king talk to me. DON'T TALK TO ME!"

"COME ON DOMINGUEZ! SMACK HIS ASS! BE A MAN DAMMIT!"

"How the hell did I lose to a guy named 'Tinkle?'"

"You f**k with me again and I swear to God that playing time will be the least of your worries!!!"

"Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!"

"It's okay to cry manly tears, Coston, but for God's sake the trainers won't have to worry about water for awhile with you crying an ocean"

"Yup...never should've left the office this morning..."

"No f**king way you just said that..."

"ARE YOU F**KING SERIOUS?!"

"What the-why are you touching me?! And that call was bullshit!"

"Ahhh...hahaha, no, that was most definitely a foul mi comprende...God, who hires you guys?"

"Champions, bitches! WHAT NOW!?"

"Hahahahaha! That was so funny, I think I'll beat your face!"

"Shit's crazy man...way crazy..."

"Forget the cheerleaders man! We're down 2 with 11 seconds to go! FOCUS DAMMIT!"

1 comment: